Sunday, May 24, 2009

PDA gone TOO FAR!

Hello gorgeous.

So I don't know if the cosmos is out of whack or something, but a lot of peculiar things have been happening to me lately. Yesterday was my friend Jacy's birthday (2nd birthday this week) and my friend Caylan and I decided to take her out. So we all went downtown to the Jazz Festival, and had a fairly good time. If you are not a Sacramento native, you may not be too familiar with the light rail. Basically the light rail is a train system that transports people all over the city (similar to a subway but it isn't underground).

All three of us head over to the 7th & K St. light rail stop to wait for our train so we can head back to Jacy's car which is parked at the Meadowview light rail station. We walk towards the stop, and once we get there my friend Caylan stops us and tells us to turn around. Near some bushes in front of an alleyway near the street is a middle aged black couple, doing very obscene and bizarre things. Now because it is dark and at night, they are not entirely visible. HOWEVER if you were to walk past them on the streets they would be in plain sight. When we turn around my friend Jacy gasps and I exclaim, "Oh my gosh is he sucking her toes?" My friend Caylan goes on to say, "Yes he is, but don't stare!"

Me being as over-dramatic as I am, OF COURSE I can't stop staring or repeating, "Oh my gosh he's sucking her toes! He's really sucking her toes!" If that isn't repulsing and peculiar enough, it gets worse! The woman then goes on to pull his shorts down and begins to perform oral sex on him! We were mortified! Living in Sacramento, and being unfortunately
forced to take public transportation until my finances see fit to get me a vehicle, I very frequently see some strange things. But that crossed the line.

Some people seem to have no decency or shame! I am a big fan of PDA (public display of affection) but I have to draw the line at some place. Those people or like my friend Caylan prefers to call them, "Crazies" were all the way over the line, building a house with a picket white fence, and starting their own neighborhood of other little Crazies! What if a law enforcer had walked by and saw that? Or what if a child had walked by and witnessed it? And for them to be adults they should know better than to do that. Also being that they were right by an
alleyway, if they seriously could not wait to "get busy" why couldn't they have gone down there where no one could have seen them? Its disgusting, tasteless, and a crying shame! People like them need to be quarantined! It should be a national law, that dirty middle aged people should not be allowed to practically have sex on the streets where everyone can see them! Hmph, talk about having no class! So for any couples or individuals who are fans of PDA and enjoy engaging in it, PLEASE draw the line at kissing. Anything more intense than that should be confined to the privacy of your bedroom!

Later my little monsters!


Mikey was HERE.

1 comment:

  1. It's quite sad that people have to resort to public places to do such acts like that. It shows no shame, class, or respect for others. Kissing is one thing, but performing oral sex in public for the world to see is repulsing. If you can't keep it in your pants, you should just stay home. Enough said. :)

    ReplyDelete