Friday, November 6, 2009

Feeling Risky...

Hello gorgeous.

My silence and decline in blogging has been due to big change in my agenda. Things in my life have shifted, and for once I actually have priorities! Haha I guess everyone eventually does have to grow up. Who knew?!

With the change of the season and with recent events in my life, I have been flooded with new feelings of confidence and ambition. On a personal note, I have endured many emotional blows but my tenacity has kept me standing.

This season, and as the year finally comes to its end I am going to strive to step out of my element. Take some chances, and spice things up. Life has the tendency to take us out of our comfort zone, and sometimes we can not fight the change, we just have to adapt. Change can be good for us, and I am going to embrace it.

I have been feeling these unprecedented surges of creativity, and I think its time to exert them. Maybe slightly change the way I dress, venture into some different artistic venues, broaden my outlook on life.

For once I feel like taking some risks. So consider that a head's up and a threat.

Later my little monsters!
Mikey was HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Take risks, live your life.
    Just PROMISE ME, don't go too crazy!
    Cause I'll bust out Queshayla!

    <3

    ReplyDelete